One-to-one communication specialists
mmw3degrees is a specialist provider of one-to-one customer communications and one of Australia’s oldest and most experienced direct marketing companies.
We understand the journey marketers are managing – Attract, Acquire, Secure and Grow, the four steps for any successful marketing journey.
Our speciality is in automating the management of that journey. Making sure it is streamlined and easy to execute.
We have been proudly serving the direct marketing industry for over two decades. You can read more about our story here.
Why our clients choose us
- 25 years of direct marketing experience
- Campaign optimisation, finding innovative solutions to bring a job to market faster, reducing costs and improving ROI.
- Industry-leading client service with an experienced, hands-on team making life easy for marketers
- A multichannel approach to managing your customer marketing journey
- The first and only mailing house in New South Wales to invest in the Iridesse production press, with the ability to personalise in metallics, white and clear in a secure environment
- Data security – we are PCI-DSS compliant, managing over 300 million credit card numbers through our business each year
- A commitment to quality underpinned by ISO 9001 certification
mmw3degrees is committed to the protection of the environment and embedding environmental sustainability in everything we do.
The direct mail industry has an important role to play in our planet’s future. Planting the sustainable forests used for the paper industry has been found to increase the world’s net forest cover, and the younger, faster-growing trees used have a greater role in reducing CO2 emissions than older, established forests.
Today’s customers want to see organisations care much as they do about the environment and we work closely with our clients to support their ethical and sustainable brand image.
Sustainable direct marketing starts with data and we will work with you on your segmentation and personalisation strategy to ensure relevance and minimise waste.
In line with our Environmental Sustainability Policy, we are committed to actively market eco-friendly products to our customers. We recommend the use of eco-friendly bio-degradable plastic wrap, plastic-free window-faced envelopes and other alternatives to plastic. We constantly research new products that can help reduce our environmental footprint and that of our clients.
Read our guide to sustainable direct mail here.