Medical marketing specialists
We have 24+ years of industry knowledge working with some of the largest international pharmaceutical brands.
We provide medical fulfilment and distribution services and we are trusted by the pharmaceutical industry to automate and manage PSPs and PFPs.
We help our clients bring their sales teams and customers closer together with segmentation, personalisation and automation, backed with the highest levels of data security available. We are also approved to manage multi-channel drug recalls in line with TGA requirements.
With one single point of contact, we make our clients’ lives easier and help them improve customer experience and campaign metrics.
We are ISO 9001 accredited, giving our clients the confidence that we consistently deliver services to the highest quality standards.
Our NSW Health licence allows us to store and supply Schedule 2, 3 and 4 products and we provide secure, temperature-controlled storage with tight chain-of-custody procedures.
Segmentation, Personalisation and Automation
We are trusted by the pharmaceutical industry to automate and manage multi-channel PSPs and PFPs.
Through segmenting your customer base you can develop personalised conversations by serving the right content to your customer at the right time in the sales process.
We can automate your product marketing, sales or service communications with personalised, dynamic content so that the messages from your sales team are always relevant and consistent with your marketing strategy, backed with the highest data security certification available.
Programs launched for our Pharmaceutical and Healthcare clients include:
- Patient support program lifecycle communications via email, direct mail, SMS and APP integration. Data sources are dropped directly within our or your marketing automation platform or via integration with your CRM.
- Welcome and onboarding programs.
- Event management programs: Email, DM and SMS event programs for doctors and specialists automatically manage event RSVPs and send reminders or email triggers based on no action or future event or education.
- Compliance / Regulatory Approval Communication: Pre-approved users can access an email platform, add message content and use pre-defined templates to send an email within minutes. We can build a pre-approved stakeholder approval workflow and a direct connection with a compliance/regulatory email list held in the platform or synced with your Salesforce CRM.
All of the above include rules for compliance and regulatory communication channel requirements or next best messaging, allowing you to automatically communicate via SMS, DM, APP or social instead of email when needed.
Medical Sampling Licenced by NSW Health
We provide specialist medical fulfilment and distribution services.
Our NSW Health licence allows us to store and supply Schedule 2, 3 and 4 products and we offer secure, temperature-controlled storage with tight chain-of-custody procedures.
With an easy, web-based app, we help you capture requests for sampling, automate fulfilment and benefit from detailed, real-time reporting and analytics.
- NSW Health approved to manage medical sampling
- Bespoke sample packs
- Easy-to use web-based app
- Use data validation to ensure sampling is within business regulations.
- Secure, temperature-controlled storage with tight chain-of-custody procedures.
Product Familiarisation & Patient Support Programs
We are trusted by the pharmaceutical industry to design, develop, automate and manage multi-channel pharmaceutical marketing programs:
- Product Familiarisation Programs (PFPs)
- Patient Support Programs (PSPs)
Our speciality is the automation of PSP and PFP initiatives, ensuring seamless management of your entire program, with real-time, comprehensive reporting.
- NSW Health licenced to store and supply Schedule 2, 3 and 4 products
- We source all materials including premiums and promotional material.
- We offer multi-channel automated management of all communications.
- You can use our dashboard to review streamlined holistic reporting.
Medical Recall Management
We are experienced in managing multi-channel drug recalls in line with TGA requirements and understand the effort and stakeholder management required. We ensure the execution of your recall is managed by a single point of contact across all channels.
- Approved to manage medical recalls.
- You’ll receive the most competitive pricing on media placement.
- Multi-channel smart execution: fax, email, SMS, media, calls, mail and social media integration.
- Our response capture and management services streamline your processes.
- Recall mail pack stock on-hand for speed to the market.
- We can manage your follow-up outbound calls.
Healthcare is the sector most affected by data security breaches, according to OAIC quarterly reports. mmw3degrees is proud to be able to provide our customers with a standard of data security that few others can offer. We hold PCI DSS certification – the highest standard of data security in Australia, as used by banks and other major financial institutions.
We successfully participate in information security and risk audits each year and offer our clients the peace of mind that comes with knowing their customer data is secure and that we are ISO-9001 accredited. Read more about our data services here.